June 2, 2017

"Call Me"

Happy Friday!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the today's amazing feature created by 
Designer Steffanie Seiler
inspired by the 
Steffanie:
Hello June!!
This is one of my favorite photos from my trip to England a couple of summers ago. I absolutely fell in love with these phone booths! I found these lined up along a street in Cambridge which happened to be our first day trip after arriving in country.
For the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, I chose the far left vertical column---
the color red, a camera and wood (arrow). 
I really love how this came together. 
The challenge really helped me to pull in a few fun elements to make it complete!

And here is a look at this month's board....

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have and awesome weekend and return tomorrow to see what our next designer
created to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment