February 26, 2017

"XOXO" LO by Michelle Mattie

Hello! 

Today, Designer Michelle M. shares with us this wonderful layout:
Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone,
Here's my take on this month's sketch challenge. Instead of the two large triangles, I decided to cut small ones from the checkered pattern paper and attach them around my page. For the word twist I used the following:
C: Crate Paper, colorshine
U: uniball pen, upcycle (The two little pieces of washi tape I used came from a kit where they had been used to keep a small envelope closed)
P: polariod frames
I: ink
D: diet

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!!!!"


Here's the Challenge:
Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

There is only a few days left to upload your layout

1 comment: