August 10, 2016

"Our Happy Place" Layout by DT Renee Timmerman

Good morning!
Today we are showcasing the wonderful layout SOS Designer Renee created 
inspired by the 
Renee:
I took a different twist on the challenge and used it as a favorite place instead of traveling. After I visited my favorite place back in May, I knew I had to scrap a picture of it although I needed just the right moment. I also saw the one global paper I had matched perfectly with the papers of fancy free. The challenge I had was finding a decorative paper clip- can you believe with all my stash I hardly have any paper clips? So I used a small silver word one I had in my flower cluster. I know it doesn't do good justice but I need to step up my paper clip game! Hope you all enjoy this challenge and take part!

And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Renee's wonderful layout:  
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

To enter into this month's prize drawing you must link up your entries
no later than Aug 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)  

Enjoy the rest of your day and be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out our next designers take on this challenge.  

2 comments: