April 24, 2016

"Be-YOU-tiful" LO by DT Renee

Hello Everyone!

Today's inspiration is from Designer Renee. 
Check out her fabulous layout here:
Here's what Renee said about her layout:
"Thanks for joining us again for this second challenge!! For the Sketch+3 challenge, I decided to take the journal card, Kraft paper, and lavender. I loved this selfie I took a little while ago and couldn't wait to scrap it! This challenge seemed just perfect for that- I loved using this paper with hints of purple in it which is such an uncommon color in scrapbooking. I can't wait to see what you guys pick and do for the challenge!!"

Here's the challenge:

You still have a few more days to get your layouts for this challenge and the April Stash Callenge uploaded to side bar! :) 

Click HERE for more information.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment