August 10, 2015

"Spinach Pizza" LO by DT Crystal

Happy Monday!

We are starting off our inspiration week with this wonderful layout from DT Crystal:
Here's what Crystal said about her layout:

"We try and have my two girls take turns on Tuesday nights picking and then making dinner. This layout is about my daughters choice of dinner which was pizza with spinach in the crust. She asked me if it would be possible to put spinach in the crust I told her sure I think we can figure it out. 
P- Pie Chart
A- American Crafts
P- Polka Dots, Pizza
E- Epiphany Crafts
R- Red, Rub-ons"


Here's the challenge:

Don't forget to click HERE for challenge guidelines. :) 

See you tomorrow with more inspiration! 


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea she came up with! I'd love to know how it turned out!
    Very fun page to celebrate the dinner she created! The pie charts are so clever! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete