February 5, 2015

"Discover" Layout by DT Lynn

Hi All!

Today DT Member Lynn is inspiring us with this wonderful layout:
"Discover"

This is what Lynn said about her layout:
"Such a fun challenge with so many options to use up your stash! 

There were three old items on my desk that I had to put to use: some October Afternoon patterned paper from 2008, a photo of my girls from 2009 and EK Success animal zoo stickers from 2010. Eeekk! Now that's some old stash wink emoticon They were perfect for this stash challenge!

Here are the items I incorporated on my layout:

W: washi tape of course wink emoticon
A: animals
S: stickers, stars and stitching
H: hexagons
I: ink

Enjoy this challenge! It's a fun one!
Can't wait to see what you create
 Lynn"


For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 Please make sure to come back tomorrow for more design team inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the linky to work for me so I will just share my layout and not worry about entering the challenge.....thank you for the inspiration and good luck to the fabulous entries I see so far!!

    http://instagram.com/p/yuZQR0oaH-/?modal=true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout!! I really need to do this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete