September 2, 2014

"The Big Slice" Layout by Steffanie

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today's "Back to School" inspiration was created by DT Steffanie!  
Steffanie has put together this awesome page about pizza, using school supplies found in her stash:
And...this is what Steffanie shared with us about her page:
"Another fun challenge! From list A I grabbed a piece of lined paper to use for my background. Then from list B I pulled out a ruler that I die-cut probably two years ago and never ended up using (now I have!), a library card I stamped over a year ago and also never ended up using, a sticker number border from an older collection pack and a couple of paper clips (one regular and one swirled at the upper right corner). For fun, I used my notebook border punch to contribute to the product theme. Finally, what layout of mine would be complete without some alphas for a title? 
There you have it---food and school-themed products together on one page!"

Got school supplies in your stash?  
Create a layout, any theme using your school supplies, and share it with us.  
 We are looking forward to seeing all of your creative ways you use school supplies on your layout!
Click HERE for the challenge details and rules!

Return tomorrow for my Design team inspiration!
Happy Scrapping

3 comments:

  1. Terrific job with the challenge Steffanie! I love how you used the school supply themed products to create this awesome layout about pizza! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! I was really happy with how it came out...and I'm not usually very good at thinking outside the box!

      Delete