August 19, 2014

"Gurl Friendz" Layout by DT Patricia

Another day of August Sketch with Stash inspiration to share with you!
Today's sweet layout is the wonderful creative work of DT Patricia:
Here is what Patricia shared about her layout:
"The challenge was to use something deep deep in my stash, and I chose a paper collection that I received from one of my monthly kit clubs. I guess the skipping over this particular collection from Jillibean Soup Avocado Soup Collection (November 2013), finally caught up to me! With this collection I also used some of the cardstock embellies that were included. 

This is a layout of my daughter and one of her girlfriends goofing around...and enjoying their girlfriend time!

Hope you enjoy the sketch and find something deep down in your stash!"

Got OLD stash that you love and need to use???
Create a layout inspired by the sketch below using some of your oldest stash, we would love to see what you come up with!
Here is the August Sketch:
Please check out the complete rules and details HERE!
You have until August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to complete this challenge as well as our 
August Stash Challenge to be entered into our monthly prize drawing.   
Each challenge you complete earns you an entry into the drawing.  

Have a Scrap Happy Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great sketch and you did a wonderful job on your layout.

    ReplyDelete