February 12, 2014

"My Cute Little Girl" LO by DT Tanti

Happy Hump Day! :)
Tanti brings us today's lovely inspiration:

Here's what Tanti said about her layout:
"I 've realized that I haven't done much layout about my daughter as a baby. It's just because all of the pictures were taken with an analog camera and most of them are already glued in the ordinary photo album. So I don't have much photo left to scrap. But I finally found these old photos of her as she was one year old (she's fifteen now) and decided to make a girly layout with these pictures for this challenge.

I used from my stash the old DCWV paper collection „Madly In Love“. 
I did the machine stitching along the right side of my page.
Two Washi Tapes that I don't know from which company they are.
Two arrow paper clips from IKEA.
And the kraft journaling card is from K&Company."

Don't forget to get your layout linked up to the right of the blog! If you need more information on this stash challenge, click HERE! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment