January 12, 2014

Introducing New Design Team Member, Tanti K

Good Morning!!!
Today we are we a pleased to introduce you to another talented designer and new member to 
Scrap Our Stash Design Team
Welcome Tanti K!!!
"Hi, my name is Tanti.
I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids.
I speak Indonesian, German and English.
I've been papercrafting since I was in school.
15 years ago I started making cards for my friends and family.
In 2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I have been addict since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law.

I love working with transparency or vellum. I like creating a homemade embellishment for extra details on most of my projects. My style is more CAS and colourful but I do also layering and messy style. Besides scrapbook pages I also love to make cards, mini albums and altered items.
You can see most of my creations on my blog: TantiK Creation"

Check out Tanti's first reveal for Scrap Our Stash and her adorable take on our
January"Countdown" Stash Challenge
"Bidi"
TantiK:
"This is a photo of our son with his first pet, Bidi“ the snail. LOL! 

For the countdown I used from my stash 
five pattern papers from Mambi, 
four buttons, 
three wood veneers from Studio Calico and others, 
two tags from Roobee 
...and the rub on?? 
 Well, I've had a little problem with it. I've only used rub ons once in my life. And I had not purchased any since then. So I had to dig deep in to my stash to find my left overs. And there it is my leave rub on the upper left side of my page."

Scrap Our Stash is so excited to have Tanti joining our team and we are looking forward to wonderful inspiration she will be sharing with you this term!

Check back tomorrow for more design team "Countdown" inspiration!
Have an awesome week!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team! What a lovely page you have created for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Great job with the challenge and love your twine work! :)

    ReplyDelete