October 3, 2013

"Daddy's Girl" LO by DT Dulcinea

Today's inspiration is a wonderful layout by Dulcinea.  She did a great job picking the right stash from the Tic Tac Toe challenge.  Check out her layout below:
Dulcinea said, "For my project I choose to begin with washi tape because simply I love washi. Since I  have so many buttons and chipboard, I narrowed down picking some colors of washi tape that I just want to match with my picture. After that, I chose some buttons on the same color and chipboard from Maggie Holmes collection, a butterfly from Maya Road that I have embossing with glitter and a couple of frames that I have forever. Everything comes so easily and I just love how this layout about my daddy and I turned!"

To see more information on the challenge, please clich HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment