July 29, 2013

"You Are Perfect..." LO by Rochelle S.

Hey crafters! Did you get a chance to play along with our challenges this month?  Don't  forget,  today is the last day to get your layout uploaded if you haven't already! :) 

Well I had a chance to played around with my sketch last week and this is what I came up with:
I used My Mind's Eye Collectables collection, Flowers are Prima, Kaiser Craft, and Recollections, Butterflies are Recollections, Zva Bling, Studio Calico wood veneers, and American Crafts Thickers.  I used my Cricuit to cut the photo frame. I also created this layout for Red Carpet Studio's challenge - Driving Miss Daisy.



2 comments:

  1. lovely photos, your daughter is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha a sweet layout and photos! Love all the girly details and color combo!

    ReplyDelete