July 2, 2013

Introducing New Design Team Member, Carol Peixoto

Hi There! 
So glad you stopped by today!  This week and continuing on until the 14th, we will be introducing a new Design Team Member daily along with their reveals inspired by our 

Scrap Our Stash is honored to introduce to you our first team member:
Carol Peixoto
"Hello, everyone! My name is Carol Peixoto. I live in Curitiba, Brazil but I am originally from Rio de Janeiro. I am a stay-at-home mom and I am married to a great man that loves my scrapbooking! My boys are 8 and 5 years old and they also encourage my scrapbooking! They are my inspiration and love to see their faces on my layouts! I started scrapbooking in 2011, when I came back to Brazil, after living abroad for 10 years. Me and my family have lived in Russia, Portugal, Greece, Romania and Turkey. So I have a lot of interesting pictures to scrapbook! I scrapbook everyday and if a day goes by without it, I get really anxious... I guess I am addicted to scrapbooking, huh? I enjoy making layouts and I hardly ever finish one without machine stitching and paint splatters! I am very excited to be part of Scrap Our Stash design Team! I love challenges! And I hope I can inspire you with your scrapbooking!"



Take a look at Carol's fun summer layout inspired by our Red, White, and Blue Challenge.   Such great design and details:  
Read what Carol had to say about her layout:
"My boys love Summer! Look how happy they are, playing by the water! The journaling card and frames fit great with the pictures and the challenge, since they are blue and red! I added two little bicycles because that's something they also enjoy doing during summer vacations: riding their bikes! And the little stars... Well, a starry sky means the next morning will be sunny! This is something my mom taught me and I passed it on to my kids!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are delighted to have Carol join us, and looking forward to all the creative inspiration she has in store for us!

Please give Carol a warm welcome, by leaving a comment below.  Visit us again tomorrow for our second Design Team Introduction!!!!


Our current challenge will end July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
To view the challenge and to link up your creation, please click HERE
By Bye Google Reader…Hello Bloglovin!!!!
As of July 1, there is no more Google Reader and you can now follow us using Bloglovin'
With Bloglovin´, blog-reading is fun and easy.

Just add all the blogs you want to follow, and then you’ll get notified every time one of your favorite blogs has written a new blog post.

Totally simple, stress free and convenient. It literally took us less than 3 minutes to do!! 
 So click HERE and start reading Scrap Our Stash and all of your other favorite blogs right on Bloglovin!! 

We are such fans of Bloglovin and you will be too!

10 comments:

  1. WTG Carol, awesome layout and so much fun on one page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!!! Love all the details ... the polaroids, the tag, the heart... I can go on and on! :) WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO awesome!! I love your splatters and all the Elle's Studio stuff...love those frames! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m soooooooooo in love with Carol´s work!
    She has a fresh take on every LO! Congrats to Scrap Our Stash for inveting her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout, luvin everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carol! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page, loving the splats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Você falou de você como eu a vejo, adorei...sou suspeita amo muito suas páginas e sentimentos que vem com elas. Sucesso !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic job on the challenge and LOVE the paint splatters! Look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete