November 10, 2012

Another Project from DT of the Month, Tamara

I am really happy to show you another beautiful project from our Designer of the Month, Tamara. I know you will love this! Just look at her model's poses!
Deb♥

Tamara said:
This layout brings so much happiness to me every time I see these photos of my grandson Brennan.  His Mom thought he would do good at soccer.  She wanted him to run out some energy.  He totally just goofed off at every game, and was not even into it. I grabbed these pics on the sidelines.  This shows his over active personality in action!  I used my triangle punch to create a border with personality placing them off just a bit. Then I added embellishments, my title and some journaling.

5 comments:

  1. This layout is sure to make you smile for years to come! I love how you've captured his personality at this age. They grow up so fast. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! I love how you did the journalling and that little banner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not smile at those photos! So cute!!!! Your layout is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos to scrap! I like the banners!

    ReplyDelete