January 16, 2012

January New Challenge by Tammy

Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the January New Challenge.  She said:

For my January Challenge I decided to scrap a New Year's Eve picture, from 1993 to be exact! (See, don't ever worry that you aren't caught up on your scrapbooking, lol!) Anyway, this is a picture of some friends of mine from a New Year's Eve party many years ago. We had dressed up but by this point we had changed into some comfy clothes. In this layout I used the following products: Cardstock--Bazzill; PP, journaling card and chipboard elements--Teresa Collins; rhinestone flourish--Prima; Letter stickers--October Afternoon; misc. flower.

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on doing a picture from 1993 - so often those pictures get forgotten when it comes to scrapping. Love the clock and the color combo and the simpleness of the page. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! The product you used is so perfect with your theme and the b&w photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layout - the cream/black colour combination works really well with the photograph and the elements are appropriate for the theme. I'm not sure I will ever catch up with the my backlog of photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great New Years layout Sue! I love the use of the clock and the color scheme is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big clock and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! I like the black/white photo. I saw this paper recently in someone's stash and I thought to myself "how would you use that?" Now I see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun photo! I love the big clock on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clock is a nice touch. The whole page has a very classic look to it. Nice!

    ReplyDelete