December 24, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Kathy


My December craftyness has been lacking so the Anything Goes Challenge was perfect for me. I did make this decoration for my door at work. The tree is actually made from the yellow pages that were in my recycle bin. The angels were from Christmas Pasts. I was going to add Goodwill to men - but I knew everyone that knows me would get the pun!


Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. Just complete an ANYTHING project and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com


All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Very cute paper tree! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, love your door decoration, your yellow pages accordion pleated flowers remind me of the yo-yos you find in sewing. It really gives your project almost a quilted feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the door decor, I like how you made the tree. This makes me think that I could use this as project next year....the girls could make one for their bedroom door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tree! Super creative idea for the yellow pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rosette tree is a wonderful idea! I need to pilfer my yellow pages!

    ReplyDelete