September 26, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Kathryn


Design Team Member Kathryn submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

This month’s challenge was really that! I am a circles and round corners girl and the thought of grids was really hard to start with, but I found these lovely ‘The Girl’s Paperie’ papers in my stash, with the little faux stitched squares which was perfect for my background grid. I added in some circles with the hanging bunting, butterflies, a rolled flower and rounded the corners of my photos and mats. I hope the mix of squares and rounded shapes works!
Have fun!
Kathryn X

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I love the banner and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the grid as a foundation and placed your photos and embellishments on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your butterflies and banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this... you have just the perfect extra touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you placed the photos! They add some wonderful movement to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you used the grid as a background with the photos and banner title overtop. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete