June 30, 2011

June Something Challenge by Sindi


Reader Sindi submitted this card for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge. She said:


Hello. I just found your site and wanted to submit a card for the June challenge. I saw that today was the deadline, so I realize I may be too late. This happy birthday card contains something old (the craft paper has been in my stash a while), something new (I just got the Bo Bunnypatterned paper the other day), something borrowed (I borrowed the general design from a card I saw online), and of course, blue patterned paper for the something blue.
Thanks!
Sindi J
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. love this-great colors! and i love circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found us! What a great card, I love the colors, circles and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very bright and perky card sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brightness of your card! And the layered circles are neat!

    ReplyDelete