June 3, 2011

June Something Challenge by Holly

Guest Design Team Member Holly submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge. She said:


Here is my June challenge layout. I was married in October so still loving the chance to create with my wedding photos. Thanks for having me as a guest designer for June and for such a perfect challenge.

Now it's your turn to take the June Something Challenge. See all the details below.


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. beautiful LO- i wish I had photos of my old,new,borrowed and blue- such a fabulous idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the wonderful layers on your page! Congrats on being newly married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was the perfect challenge for your page! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful layout!! I love the title work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments. This really is a fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see the prompt use "FOR REAL"!!! This is really beautiful!! I wish I had pics of all my "new, old, borrowed, blue" stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was the perfect challenge for you! Love how you scrapped about this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout! I love that you used your real items for the challenge. I also wish that I had thought of taking photos the items from my wedding. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is gorgeous! I love how you were able to use the theme on a wedding page! You were a lovely bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout, I love your artistic arrangement of you little photos and the one of you looking so thoughtful. Gorgeous flower and ribbon details, K x

    ReplyDelete