October 27, 2010

Pagerize Christy by Stacy H-W


Design Team Member Stacy submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "Here is my version of Christy's "Let's Eat" Pagerize This challenge.

I really loved her layout and was immediately drawn to want to "steal" it!! Almost all of it!! ha

 
I used pictures from my DS' Harvest Festival. The Harvest Festival is like a carnival the school uses to help raise money for the school.

 
He had just visited the hair painting booth had his hair painted in fun stripes of red and blue. He was so excited.


I had just gotten a "boy" kit in the mail of Doodlebug goodies in these colors. 

99% of the stuff is from Doodlebug. Ladybug la-di-dot, Sew American Stripe, Boys Only, and 1999 Skulls card stock.

I used Doodlebug Stitched Grosgrain ribbon in Ladybug.
A Doodlebug Chunky Brad in black.

I also used some Crystal Stickles and a couple of self stick gems in crystal from Darice.

I think it turned out super fun and he loves it! (isn't that what matters??!) ha

Where is your Pagerize This??  See all the details on how to submit your project for the challenge in the Pagerize This Challenge below. 

5 comments:

  1. I bet you was showing off his hair to everyone! Looks so cool. Love your gorgeous paper and all the circles you used. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on this challenge. What a fun memory to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute - love the lil skulls and how you picked your colors to match the hair painting of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color choices for this page! The papers are so cute and match the theme so well! Great take on my page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect to have just the right supplies for your red/blue pictures! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete