August 6, 2010

August Challenge




Reader Kelly submitted this layout for the August Flower Challenge. She said, "Mine is a simple spiral flower. You basically take a circle, cut it into a spiral and then roll it up and glue to hold the flower shape. It is one of my favorite flowers to make as it is so easy to do, and it looks cute! You can roll it as tightly as you want and make the circle as large as you want!!! Easy peasy! Sorry no photos to show how to create the flower, but it’s really not that complicated!

Now it's your turn to take the Flower Challenge. Just complete a project with flowers and email a picture and a brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. See all the details in August Challenge below.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! These flowers are so popular now, and I've seen them everywhere! I need to try it! Your layout is darling! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors - love the sun. These are cool flowers - I must try them too.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout! I love the flower and have been meaning to give them a try. love your sun! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am so happy to see you submitted this. The colors on it are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my fave flowers to make too! Great layout! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is fun. i haven seen tutorials like these in the past. absolutely love the flowers and your fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, those are my favorite flowers to make too. You are so right, they are cute and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute flowers! And I like your sun too!

    ReplyDelete